Sunday, July 30, 2006
So I have made a resolution for each piece of clothing I buy I will give one away. Why did I do this because I just realised the amount of stuff I have. It fills 2 huge suitcases.(It really does I filled them- My cupboard is sold) And I mean huge they are the ones my aunt uses when she goes abroad for months.I give and give away stuff but I still always have more and I am ashamed.I'm sure people have more clothes than me but for me its enough. I could probably save all that money and go for a trip to B'lore.My friend Marinha does this and my dad.It's tough but its better to give nice new clothes that other people can use nah? My dad always says give properly or don;t give at all. I believe in his philosophy.I have friends who are hoarders and those that are givers. The hoarders never make use of the stuff they hoard and the givers just still manage to give even when they don't have anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment