The doctor told me today that the infection was not gone and that I have to stay in the house for another 5 days. 5 more days people! And its probably because I was not vacinnated against mumps when I was young. So everybody please vaccinate your babies! Any ideas what I can do for 5 days? I tried watching TV the whole day the day before and then I started having nightmares.I was on the comp a whole lot yesterday doing nothing. What else do I have left to do can;t do anything to strenous cause im sick (a.k.a. lazy)Please leave me some out of the box funny things that I can do to make my day. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so bored.
I had this rocking week-end planned where I had atleast 4 plans happening simultaneously. But then my dr said "no.......ooooooo if your rocking your friends will be rolling C." He's pretty sweet and his jokes are quite funny don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment