*Sweet Nothings*
My thoughts, my shit, my life, my space.......consider yourselves privileged!
Your code goes here
Blog Archive
►
2008
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2007
(70)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(11)
▼
2006
(58)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(14)
We had a baby shower for one of my oldest friends....
This is what happened today. I went out to get a h...
Racial Profiling- Yes it should be an issue that w...
OK so this is what happened. My cell rang in my co...
What is it that makes a woman love a man? Lets get...
You know how there are some songs that make you fe...
I'm constantly worried at my rented place that the...
Today I don't have a particular topic. I have been...
So its a Thursday morning and I was late for class...
I am writing this blog from my rented place. Sitti...
Ok guys I have to tell you about this bagel place ...
Have you heard of the concept of cheerleaders? I r...
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is what I feel today and yeste...
So I'm back to college. Ive never spoken about col...
►
July
(13)
Sweet Links
Reflections on the World
Dayngrous Discourse
The Odd Couple
Google News
About Me
chrissynb
View my complete profile
Friday, August 11, 2006
Today I don't have a particular topic. I have been writing lines and then deleting them. I can't write today but I will come up with a mega-blog this week-end which would atleast be the whole page.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment