Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm constantly worried at my rented place that the old watchmen who man the building maybe secretly spying on me. My place is see through! Or atleast I feel like that. We are on the ground floor and add to it. The front door opens right in front of my bathroom and bedroom ( were they blind while constructing) that I can't really change if the door is open and have to stand behind the bathroom door till the front door is closed and the person goes away. Or I have to constantly look out for the bell and then jump around very quickly.My parents are no help. My mum has had a habit right from when I was really young to let anyone enter my room. Guess cause she does that herself. I have had yelling matches with her but to no avail. So atleast in my old house if I wanted privacy I would just lock the door. Here my bathroom door's lock is open and my bedroom door has a funny design where half the stones are not there and you can look through it ...........call it creativity!My parents say bless this place and such jazz........I say my ass...........I can't wait to go into my new house. Vakola or the moon having the luxury of your own room is really nice.And as much as I love my parents bumping into them when I turn around here is not my idea of love.

Apparently my bathroom is going to be ready by monday so that's cool. Atleast I can use the loo there! What the %&#* is up with the architect?

So I've had an interesting week , some classmate of mine got the mumps and everyone turned to me and said ahh chris its because of you! Insane I tell you.We had a costaccounting class yesterday and everybody was bored. She really entertains but her teaching is boring.Anyways we bought a calculator and all our notes otherwise she would have thrown us out.But this time she picked on proxy signatures in the attendance sheet. She said whoever had signed for the absent people their lives would be made miserable and she would make them cry. In the first place this 75% attendance thing in my opinion is ridiculous. You pay such high fees you should be allowed to decide whether you want to attend or not.I mean we're all in our 20's man stop the policing.I would like to find out whether all this compulsory attendance happens in other B-schools?

You know what my parents have started? Let me explain it this way supposing I can't find something in the kitchen or can't open a bottle cap or something really small they'll say " see she's an mba and she can't do this also' The humor in it has really grown very thin for me.

As for getting more focused I'm getting there....very soon you will see a more self assured me. Till that time you can keep reading my meanderings!

No comments: