Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I am writing this blog from my rented place. Sitting here in this cramped house I realise that I no longer will see my Diamond Queen house again.That house had a lot of happy memories for me.Not only that it was with a sense of pride that I lived there.Funnily enough It's not so bad that I am moving out. This is how I see it (you'll may think I'm kidding........but people who know me really will know I'm telling the truth) a house is just a house. Wherever you go the happy memories will stay.Moving has given my father immense mental peace.For us as a family unit it made perfect sense to move right now and we did.I am not saying that it was easy.......or trying to make it seem as if It's cool......but its all emotions I feel can be handled and put into perspective.My parents have always supported me in whatever I did and I had to support them as well and that comes with maturity and I am proud of myself. Yah I don't know the politically correct answer to give on why we shifted and sure adjustments will be there but I am also sure we are doing something that will lead us to something bigger and better.

Today was Kinjal's mom's 1st year death anniversary.I am inspired by Kinjal on how she handled her mom's death.She is shouldering a whole load of the family responsibilities now. She once said how when a mother dies your protective shield is gone. I absolutely can relate to that. As only children I think your parents take on a greater role in your life.

We had Growel today a kind of personality development training that is part of our curriculum. The discussion today was on how we relate our idea of ourselves 'our identity' on our relationships to other people.Some'ones daughter, friend, student. We do not introspect about our self. Describe our self..........
So yes I had shared when they had this session on who am I & who do I want to be.
Well here's one more on the list....I think I am a person not very attached to things, designer labels etc...I would like to think I am more attached to people. And in this regards I would like to be more detached to things controlling me. Such that in future.....even if I have the wealth of nations at my disposal I remain simple and keep in mind what are the important things in life.Kinjal says that I was her mentor in many ways.But in the situation described above she has become mine. I hope that I am always open to learning from others whatever they may have to teach me.

We talked about my desire to write in the Growel session.And we discussed how I should decrease my laziness and increase my intuitve power and spiritualness. But lastly he said that mostly we act lazy because we are afraid we may fail at that particular task.And it rung through.Earlier I would always describe myself as a person with courage. Where has that gone in this situation? Why have I become so lazy?

No comments: