Sunday, January 13, 2008

The dreamer within.........

After a really long time at the same business design workshop ~ http://chrissynb.blogspot.com/2008/01/alpha-male-and-other-stories-after.html I drew! And really well too......we were picturising some of the issues with government hospitals and ususally I would be the last one to draw wanting to leave it for someone who was better.
And my friend who was with me said the same thing that "I'm giving it to someone better" but this time I said no way I am drawing this myself! And it was really great, I got so many compliments for my handiwork.
And at the same birthday party http://chrissynb.blogspot.com/2008/01/alpha-male-and-other-stories-after.html , birthday girl was describing me to T and some of the things she said was she used to try all sorts of things in college "drawing and painting and craft" and I dont know why she just doesnt do it anymore!

Do you often find yourself doing sensible things rather than doing things that feel right? When I was younger I did things with much less thought and they turned out so much better.Wonder when my rational side tookover so much?Does being an adult means constantly listening to your head?

3 comments:

Pearl said...

crystalll ahem, just wonderin if i happen to know this HR individual in your team (chuckle)

chrissynb said...

Ahem.....yea pearl you might have an idea

chrissynb said...

Ahem.....yea pearl you might have an idea