NOTES TO MYSELF
1) If you cant be happy doing nothing.......irritate people cause then they generally give you something to do......
2) If your procrastinating about something blog,talk to your friends on gtalk and listen to music until its too late and then you just don't have the time to do it today
3)Remember to eat with people who enjoy their food and eat in any portion and who are not continously counting calories and making you feel guilty
4) If you have to meditate dont do it on food......because then you can only think of eating it............
5) If you have a cold.......your comic timing goes way off....but snot tissue can be used as a lethal weapon when anyone is bugging you.........hahahahaha ..........yes I gross my self out sometimes........Gargee learnt that the hard way now didnt you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do you really have to make a note of point #1 to remember it? I thought that came naturally to you.
;)
Hmm, that did come off sounding quite mean. Not the way I meant it at all. Allow me to re-phrase:
"Ha-ha! Yes, from personal experience, I can definitely say that point #1 is something you already practice very well. ;) "
How's that? :)
Post a Comment