Saturday, October 13, 2007

Dear Randomn People who read my blog,
People who I know, People who I dont' and all those in between. I have been having a small case of blog block. For the past week, I log into my blog and look at the blank entry page for awhile..........then I go read other blogs.......sometimes I start a para and I just can't finish it........It's not like I have less to say.....there are a 1000 things running through my head.........but Im thinking that must be the problem! I seem to be in an unfocused phase in all areas of life right now.......and that's it.......that's all I have to say.....

1 comment:

JasonP said...

Don't worry about it. You blog because you *want* to blog. It's not something you *have* to do, so don't let that pressurize you, if that's the case.

If your thoughts are all just flying around crazily and you can't get a grip on them, don't stress about it. Find a quiet place where no-one will interrupt you -- even a bus or train ride during the day will work -- don't talk to anyone, don't try listening to music, just stare off into space and let your mind wander. Eventually, you'll calm down and your thoughts will sort themselves out.