Monday, October 01, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUASHY POO
I saw Jordan for the first time when he was 3 days old and Saturday 29th of September was his first birthday. Poor chap got fever and he couldn’t celebrate it. Sure he's 1 and he wouldnt know what was happening but WE were so looking forward to it. He was my date! That's us at St.Peter's Church on the day of his christening.




Aunty C listen up I’m really not feeling well sooo stop with your antics......I missed my party hats and u didn’t get a chance to dress up.......so anyways we'll go to the park this Sunday....






Why is Jordan such a special kid to me? My cousins have kids etc. but I was involved in his life right from day 1. Right from the time my friend was pregnant and she made me watch that gross childbirth video where the placenta pops out like a round ball, to him peeing on me, to me hugging him till his breathe runs out. I am truly privileged! I think I've become like those old aunties who pull your cheeks and say how big you've grown. But seriously I can't even imagine how fast he's grown up!

1 comment:

JasonP said...

You definitely had _me_ fooled. :P