PET PEEVES
1) The freakin mumbai rickshaw drivers- they never want to go where I want -I've had enough of them and they have inspired this blog..........the next time instead of telling them where I want to go I'm going to ask them where they want to go!!!!!!!
2) The rickshaw drivers when they don't have change
3) The rickshaw drivers when they drive like maniacs and you feel as if your flying.......
4) Clothes-can't find any when I need them the most
5)Brushing my teeth in the night- I have to remember I cannot go to a dentists office ever again-can I pay some1 to maintain my teeth?
6) Classmates you feel like hitting for asking dumb questions and making a sleepy class even sleepier
7) Fridays for the longest days!
8) My mum who I love a lot but who makes me eat more and more when I am full. I just have to say that ive had enough and there will be more food in my plate.........ooohhh
9) When there is no space in the library or the reading room.........I don't want to sit on the ground
10) People who do not make eye contact ......
11) Individuals who visit my blog and don't leave messagess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Phenomenal .. esp. d dumb questions one..
Lol..like the bit about askin rickshaw drivers about where they wanna go. That's hilarious!!!
Post a Comment