BANGALORE MUSINGS
1) The best part of the city was the was the weather- Not to cold and not too hot but always pleasant
2) I would have to say the worst is the transportation system......its very expensive and inconvienient.Since rickshaws are not available after 9 and its not safe for women to travel alone in them after that hour.
3) The garden city is developing like crazy and the greenery is actually being cut down for the new buildings .........very sad
4) The entertainment facilities are very good......great pubs and restaurants.........but I wonder how they make their money when everything shuts by 11:30
5) The houses have so much more space!
4) I went all across Bangalore because of my friends living in various areas and it reminded me a lot of poona though the roads are definitely wide
5) The guys in Bangalore are worse starers than the guys in Mumbai. Especially the management students at ICFAI where I went to present the paper.
6) Our paper presentation rocked and we were on the same platform as research scholars!
7) Going there and meeting so many different people from so many parts of India made me feel as if I should move out of Mumbai city too
Still more on Bangalore too come as well as some pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment