At ICFAI Bangalore..........where these management graduates were staring at me as if they havn't seen a woman before.......or maybe havn't seen a woman who has views before! SOCK IT TO YOU A%$*LES!!!!!!!!! One thing I am greatful for even though my teammate Dhruv is a typical Indian male ..........he is a lot less chavnistic then most men and even though I may not know him 100% I know that he can think beyond a woman just being a pretty face.......or move beyond just the perceptions.........though him irritating me about the men there was making me reallllllll mad........it was not flattering at all...............
Monday, November 27, 2006
At ICFAI Bangalore..........where these management graduates were staring at me as if they havn't seen a woman before.......or maybe havn't seen a woman who has views before! SOCK IT TO YOU A%$*LES!!!!!!!!! One thing I am greatful for even though my teammate Dhruv is a typical Indian male ..........he is a lot less chavnistic then most men and even though I may not know him 100% I know that he can think beyond a woman just being a pretty face.......or move beyond just the perceptions.........though him irritating me about the men there was making me reallllllll mad........it was not flattering at all...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way 2 go!
Post a Comment