JUST DANCE
Every once in awhile I meet someone who makes me feel that this person is just amazing. The other day while having lunch, the Ellen Degeneres show was on TV. Here is where I got to see Bryan Gaynor dance. I love his attitude and I just love the way he dances.
Now Im just going to remember to "Bust my groove" (he thought me a cool new word as well!) without bothering too much about the people around me and forgetting all my insecurities as well.Besides I know (just like he does) that I look good on the floor;)
He's quickly become one of my favorite people. They also featured James Blunt on the show and the song "1973" . I love it. Maybe Bryan Gaynor could dance to it.I want to have as much courage and coolness as this guy for sure!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment