COLOURS
When I was a child red used to be my favorite colour. My life was vibrant and full of life.Yellows, pinks, oranges and greens........OH what a beautiful world it was! I was introduced to the white and black of life very early on. This was because of my parents, who had a strong sense of what's right and wrong. I too was given this ability too clearly know whats good and whats bad.
My childhood that was only filled with happy days suddenly got a bit confusing. I started experiencing blue days as I got into my teenage years. They were filled with questions and new experiences and the usual teenage angst. But I am glad when I think back that sunny yellow days balanced these days well.
Growing up issues rarely presented themselves to me in black and white. How much ever I wanted to compartmentalise them. You go here and this one goes there! But there was nothing certain about them, there are no certain feelings, there is no fixed formula to use to deal with them.......the grey areas .....
Who defines the border?.....its difficult when you can't even see it clearly.It's right in the middle of the good and bad........right in the middle........sometimes the middle is a very difficult place to be....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment