Monday, September 03, 2007
VIGNESH thats the name of the guy who was in front of me at the store yesterday. He was picking up his jeans from the alteration counter just like me. He's my happy thought for the day.....he was so delicious.....I was thinking about picking him up instead.......didnt want to put him in a awkward situation though.......seeing as in I may have been a bit out of his league…ahem!! VIGNESH........OOOOOOOO wish you were a dark chocolate I could pop into my mouth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi...
I thing I shd've copyrighted my blog name... :(
Jus kiddig... Surprised to see a blog with the same name... :)
Nw I'm on my vacation... Once I'm back, I'll go through ur blog...
Well.. Our Pondi trip was in April...
We stayed in a hotel named Surya international.
Hope that Oct will be a good time to visit...
We heard that there are a lot of beach resorts around that place (Near to Rocky beach)... If you are not so choosy about the luxury, that will be a good choice...
Don't have much details about that place, but don't worry. The natives are very frienly and helpful...
Njoy da trip... Mast majaa maadi...
We are planning a Goa trip this time... Oct or nov...
Waiting eagerly for that...
Totally with you on the ketchup thing. *grin*
Post a Comment