Tuesday, August 28, 2007

5 things you didnt know about me in honour of my birthday~~~

1) I can eat ketchup with anything ( my grandpa used to call me ketchup girl)
2) Ive worn a mini skirt just once in my life

3) I eat cream biscuits by eating the top biscuit separately and then licking the cream thats on the bottom half and then eating the bottom biscuit
4) Between mountains and the beach I like the mountains
5) I am a worrier


The friends who are tagged to do this
http://avneesblog.blogspot.com/
http://moreaboutlife.blogspot.com/
http://torturezone.blogspot.com/
http://neeech.blogspot.com/
http://lovetopenitdown.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Nay_Haa said...

Hehehehee..ppl, Christal "lovs" dark choc..so much that she feels like she's won a beauty pageant when she's gifted one! Also, Chriselle takes the stairs like toddlers, holding the railing! Whoever says she's 26 yrs old..LoL..
Happy B'de Christal!!!

chrissynb said...

Neha jus do the damn exercise and stop revealing my secrets :)

Acroyali said...

share 3 out of the 5 things you mentioned here.... ketchup, mountains and worrying.