Monday, September 10, 2007

CHEMO & HAIR
I had this conversation with my aunt and I acted really normal
She said " I cut my hair short at first just to get used to the idea. Dont I Look like S? ( someone who we both know has weird hair). I said " Yes aunty, you do kinda." She said " I didnt want anyone to come see me. ( her friends) For women this is a tough part you know.Have you heard about this stylist Sapna Bhavnani. "(she's one of these funky stylists who has this funky column). So I said "Yes" " Well Sapna had written how these celebrities come to her like Gauri Khan,who gave her(Sapna) 15 outfits just cause she said she had nothing to wear to one of her parties." and she went on to give me some more examples.And then we went on to discuss hairstyles and how the new trend is to thin hair out. I was arguing with her about how sometimes thinning hair looks good. Some of the hairstyles look really funky. I told her that.She was cool and I was cool and we were fooling around as well.
But every time I think of it I cry.And when Im thinking about it and crying Im asking myself why?I always thought of myself as a brave person always really. It's just that I'm really disappointed in myself~ I'm trying to blame, hormones, tiring days, or not knowing,but its just me. I'm finding it hard to cope.And its stupid right? she's the one whose gotta cope...........

No comments: