NUMBER 1 THING TO ASK YOURSELF -DO I HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR?
Went to Russell Peters the yesterday and he rocked. Ive been using the F word so much more because of him and he's an anglo indian!!!!!!!! It has to be in the genes.Can I lick him please?I dunno whether I could just bite a big ass piece of him coz Im sure all the ladies in the house are gonna compete with me for a piece of him!!!!!!!!!!
For the uninitiated he is a stand up comedian and he's Indian (that is some rare shit).He's born and brought up in Canada but he looks just like one of us except taller. He took every communities case and cracked really explicit jokes. He took all the hairy men's cases and Bang-galore's case as well.Nobody got laid man!!!!!!!!!!!He suggested Jerksofalot instead of Bangalore as a name for the city!!!!!!!!Oh man and only he could get away with stuff like that.
I would forgive him anything (hmmmmm- ok Im exaggerating) But let me tell the 2 & 1/2 men who visit this blog how high I rate a sense of humor. In fact I dunno how these surveys say that women dont have as great a sense of humor as men. Every woman I know really appreciates a good sense of humor.I think that women can laugh at themselves and things around them better than men. In fact in men we find it real sexy! So next time if your wondering how that jack ass could get that gorgeous babe just watch to see if she's laughing and smiling around him.
I have to say that most of the friends I hang out with have great sense of humor's.If I think at the top of my head.......The great sense of humor awards go to Petula, Priyanka, Karina, Abhishek,Shrimi,Ankush who stand out and my colleagues Rishi, Sunil S, Hardik M who crack me up all the time...........And all my other friends who view the world through a whacky lens and help me see the lighter side of life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
interestin!!! well but jus 2 put it into perspective ...some ppl mix up havin a "sense of humor" to cracking a couple of jokes which seem 2 get repeated on every occasion!
Sense of humor is rather a way u live...of hw u take a punch life has thrown n still walk away smiling! It is about being positive wateva da situation! heck i would say...its a weapon even Gandhiji wud approve of...Satya, Ahmisa, Satyagraha & Sense of Humor!
ouuukayyy!!
i aint prowling no more!!
sense of humor is as rare as its relative...
i mean people find the similar kinda jokes in vernac as cheap...(count me in as well)
The bottom line is everyone takes to risque ideas, suggestions or language(take Victor for eg.)
Finding humor in mundane activities is a hallmark of a true humorist..watsay
Post a Comment