Saturday, March 24, 2007

THE SECRET PLACE IN MY HEAD

It took me to far off places where I could be king or queen or any role I desired. It made me speak in foreign languages and dance among the stars. I could whip up the most lavish meals and go to exotic made up destinations. I could be the star of a suspense thriller at one time or a really lovely romantic comedy the next. I could command the attention of the entire universe and the trees and plants would bow before me. I could chase after robbers and triumphantly catch them and have my name emblazoned across all the papers. I could be anything or anyone I wanted I could go anywhere with whomever I desired.




But somewhere along the way I lost this power. It faded into the background and the world became a very literal place. The ordinary looked just like that. The journey became very lonely without this power and I searched for it everywhere.But time somehow did not allow me to dwell on it. I got busy in the normal and the routine. I could not escape anymore.........into the power of my imagination

4 comments:

red said...

heyy chrissy,
amazing blog.. read all ur old posts!! its fun reading.. coz i can hear yu speak to me in my head through your written words!! and the blogs really very well written.. keep up the good work!

Acroyali said...

hey! nice blog you got here :) really liked your posts, cheers!

-samya

Dayngr said...

Excellent post

Life or something like it said...

v v nice