Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Whats life without a little bit of drama huh?

The past few days feel like one of those dramatic serials on TV where the bad guy is constantly being hounded by the cops and all these fast moving chases and action sequences take place along the way. Yah here the bad guy was me and I was just putting a lot of stress on my self.
I learnt about detachment. There is only so much you can do.......never ever get emotionally involved with anything............
To add to this I understand ""not to take anything personally" but only if its related to a thing or a project, if its directed to me it is going to hurt me because I am not a thing or a project.............I loose respect for anyone who doesn't understand this.............if you work too much in this dimension you just burn out because you've become so task oriented you never want to relate to people and the relationships that matter............
Ive learnt about anger...........omg I can get so angry .........its like I am so happy go lucky and then suddenly it explodes and I cant see anything else
Ive learnt about people if you give them permission to treat you in a particular way they will. If they know your buttons they will press them
I also understand I need to stand up for myself.......and be fine when I get angry too because sometimes that's the only thing that works especially for people who are so used to getting their way and having people agree with them.......

1 comment:

Life or something like it said...

Loved it.. how blogs can be such a release