So whats with this overload of projects and presentations and case studies? Sometimes your running around so much you don't have time to let any of it sink in. I don't see why we need to work like this. Does anyone feel there is any value add? Maybe for the freshers who can get to see what exactly corporate life is like. Where all the work comes at you at once and has to be completed by today only!
I really don't know whether I want to live like this..........I would go mad with nothing to do that's for sure but having to live like this also..........I've not really made up my mind about it. What about intensely researching a subject you really like........or doing some experimentation on your own ..........or using your mind creatively to come up with something new.Why do things to meet deadlines and have the feeling that if you had more time you could have definitely done things better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment