So I've been writing lines and deleting them........wish I was back in Bangkok eating street food and feeling very touristy.........wish I was in Lonavala with the girls enjoying the waterfalls and then being treated to mama's mutton sukhe.........wish I was in Poona enjoying my cousins wedding............or in Alibaug with my family eating BBQ chicken.........or tasting wine at the sula vine yards......or in Goa in the house at the top of the hill with the spectacular view of the mandovi view ( not to forget the simple goan fare my godma arranged)...............When I'm not feeling very inspired I can go back and relive these experiences.......each of them has a particular smell, sight and sound............for example bangkok smells spicy of the street stalls with their chillies and the vendor who said she knew aishwarya rai or goa so fresh smelling, of the frangipani flowers and the abundant nature and not forgetting hot simon from switzerland............
Right now I could be anywhere but here............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment