Thursday, September 07, 2006

So I moved into the new house today...........used it as an excuse to not be studying.........I am such a distracted lazy bum..........So we cleaned and swept and swabbed and kept things in their places. It's looking really nice. Still quite a few things left to go...........but I can see the get up now...........I've thrown out so much stuff..........It's all new.........whew what a change......It's funny everybody is talking about moving to the east as if its the plague and I would too normally...........but things change.....situtations change......timing.......I think what might be more scary for them is that one of themselves (similar type of people) have moved to the east.......so maybe they would too.......you never know..........nothing in life is static.
The best part for me is that such a big change has happened so smoothly........no tantrums (never was big on them anyway)........nothing......just the knowledge that I can do it.It has made me view a lot of things differently and I actually have a better understanding of relationships, change, business, people's perception of things.West to East not so big at all!

No comments: