THE TOP~ AND ME BEING RELIEVED I AM BLOGGING>>I AM WRITING SOMETHING AT LAST!!!!!!!
I’d like to blame it on the top. It was sea green & just beautiful, like god made it for me. The highlight was a back that was really low. It made me excited & I felt like a young girl playing dress up & not an independent 26 year old woman used to sexy clothing. HRmmmmmph!!
Hard Rock Café was banging & I was having a brilliant time. The top made me have the last shot for sure! Then my head started spinning & I couldn’t make it stop. But I liked that. Don’t get me wrong I am totally not used to drinking & I can’t hold a drink to save my life, but I am completely used to being off balance lately. Yes I have lost “balance”; I can’t find it between my head & my heart & perfect confusion. At that time I realized that I have completely lost my rhythm.
Let’s talk about how I’m dealing with my job. I have stopped writing, stopped working out & stopped thinking or having fun. I get up & go to work like clockwork; I do all that I am supposed to do & yet I am not giving it my all. I know I could do really well, but I have made no mental switches & no plans on how I can get where I want to go. I am in complete emotional mode and I just realized it.
What do you thinks going to happen if I find a sexy skirt? No chance of finding my balance then I am telling you. I’d probably talk without thinking, terrorize perfectly nice men, not be able to find my way anywhere, stop blogging & worry & act like a blonde(literally be called one). I don’t think I should go on because it already sounds familiar. I am left with only one alternative world I think I should go to Goa & retire early on a nude beach. In that way I will have to get off my ass stop this spiral of self pity & deal with the forces of nature. I’ll have a focus; I’ll be doing something I love (lying on a beach doing nothing!) Pretty simple if you think about the mayhem I would cause to myself and others with clothes on.
1 comment:
What a coincidence: I go to your blog on the day you decide to write something. And, I now know how to post a comment.
You want to go to Goa, and plop down on a beach and just vegetate.
Wow! What energetic enthusiasm for life you have! Go for it!
In the meantime, the world will continue to spin itself off to a gazillion unsolved problems while you lay there sunning yourself.
Whooppeeee.
What is that saying? Oh, yes.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Of course, you can venture and still not gain anything. But it's the journey that counts, not the destination.
Right? Yeah.
Get up your fat little whatever, and get busy. Stop feeling so smug and sorry for yourself.
You have the smarts and the education to make something of yourself, but it isn't going to be handed to you because you are pretty and nice. If it is, you are probably in a not too nice line of work....
Auntie S.
Post a Comment