DO I NEED A NEW CITY?
Good friend to me (atleast a 1000 times): Chrissy just come to the THIS city its so.......ooooo much fun. There's loads to do and I would love the company to go exploring this place.
I saw 3 boys yesterday cute ones..........just three man.......and 1 at my parish ........just one !!!!!!!after living one year at this new location........
Another problem is the aunties.............have you ever had randomn people/women come up to you and ask you stuff about yourself as if you were interviewing for a job? Thank God I am better brought up.......
Conversation with cousin from Aussieland : How is your placement season going?
Me: You know jobs are really great , especially financial services....if you want to or not you will definitely get a job in this sector.
Yes I can wax eloquent about the sensex being a true representation of the economy and I understand what the effects of securitsation of subprime loans have been on the US economy but only because this is Mumbai city.......everyone knows about the financial sector......just get into the first class men's class comparment........my point this city has its mind on the MONEY
So there are no men, people who remind you about your singlehood and just the financial sector...........
Good friend who lives here : Why do you need to go some place else to find some clarity......stay at home with your folks for as long as you can.......besides it'll be so much work
( I have to mention that she is sooo POSSESSIVE about me)
THIS-city excellent party place........innovative ideas.......if I get the job employee stock options!!!!!!!
25 architects to hang out with................adventure.............its just looking so good right now..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment