Lucy McClane
What a cool way to say suck it up!!!!!!!!! What am I talking about?????? why the new DIe Hard Movie "DIE HARD 4" Yes Siree I am a die hard ~DIE HARD FAN!!!!!!!!!!
Action movies start and end with the DIE HARD movies and having been bought up on action fare I have to say that this production was sleeker and had better stunts than the others. Bruce Willis aka McClane looks old, but his HOTNESS shines through. His daughter( in the movie) has grown up into a woman with the same sassy spirit as her dad.She must be used to being used as collateral ;)And the freakin technology in the movie is soooooo cool.Still he overcame that as usual. The ultimate action hero.....one man takes on everybody.......one man can do anything!!!!!!
Bruce is constantly taking 'panga's ' in the movie with is unique brand of bravado.We were on the edge of our seats throughout the movie and it was action packed right from the start.The action sequences were making us jump out of our seats and take on the bad guys and the stunts DAMN!!!!!!!!! I want Bruce Willis job........I want to kill some bad guys and I want to look as cool as him. AND i want to rub his bald head!!!!!

His side kick in the movie Pharell was played by the guy from "Ed" Justin Long. Earlier on I thought he was a looser. But In this movie he plays a total super nerd, with SKILLS in the hacking department. And he is so cute and funny here. Squashability quotient has gone up so high!!!!!! Anyways If you like high octane movies......this is the movie for you.Especially on a rainy day when your on a break with nothing much to do. It will make your day!You'll want to go kick ass and then some!!!
1 comment:
hehehe Chrissy! ure posts have this 'delight' factor!! make for such ineresting reading.. ure movie reviews are soo cool too!.. ok confession- im terrible at movies and maybe ull kill me if i tell you I havent watched a single Die Hard movie but after reading ure review.. damn it, I can see you enjoying the whole movie, smiling and sitting at the edge of your seat! now I wanna watch it too!! keep writing Chrissy
Post a Comment