Friday, June 08, 2007
OK anyone who is reading this.......please help........I desperately need to revamp the design of my blog......and I just dont know where to start or how to go about it.........Please lurkers and posters alike......HELP.......any constructive suggestions are welcome......(as in what you see as a problem and the solution as well......cause you tell me something needs to be done about a particular aspect of my blog......BUt I need to kno how to change it!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whooppeeee! I have finally been able to log in and leave a comment.
I'm so glad because I want to repeat the belief that you can try and spend your entire life trying to please others, and it's impossible to succeed at that. The more you please others, the more they expect from you. When you don't live up to their expectations, they think it's your fault. You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. And, there are some that you will never please no matter what you do.
So - Just be happy. Those who truly love you will be pleased that you are happy, and you will be a joy to be near.
Make sense?
I can not imagine a bank anywhere in the modern world not being fully computerized.
And by ignoring the infra-
structure, the city officials must have their collective heads in the sand. It must impede commerce of all kinds, and without enough commerce couldn't the city just collapse some day?
Denveriter
Hey Denveriter......
I am so glad you can finally post....MUAHHHHHHHHH
1. Use titles on all your posts
2. Get a new design instead of one of the ready made layouts that blogger gives you (everyone uses those)
3. Choose a nice font and make it a perm part of your design in the HTML so you don't have to set it each time you post.
4. Use the pop up box comment option (it helps to keep people on your blog)
I've got more suggestions but I don't want to overwhelm!
Post a Comment