EXAMS ARE SO MUCH FUN........YEAH RITE
Why is it that I get so distracted during my exams? I have a paper the next day and the phone rings and my friends are heading out to chill.......guys don't you know I have exams? My dad walks into my room to try and get me to come watch the movie Eragon......How could he be so mean........I have been dying to watch the movie.....Food looks better, and sleep even better and the newspapers and the TV.....It's like I'm in love everything looks better than my studies.Wrong analogy actually because everything looks better when your in love......my blogs are also sounding corny!!!!!
Does this blog reflect my motivation? Does it scream out that Im an achiever? Will I put it up and people say that she is the one who will work hard and top the class and the university and the world.........HMMMMMM I'm thinking no chances........Takes just to much effort,its like the food in my fridge that calls out to me but its in the fridge so whose gonna go get it..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey chrsy!!!! weneva did topping the class and working hard become the ways to make u "achiever"??? take it wid a pinch of salt dis comment.... change da camera angle and see...isnt "achiever" u being measured against someone's relative measuring scale??? for a rich person ...its da money, fr da scientist..da papers,fr a sadhu...peace of mind!!!
Juss b happy n do ur best at wateva u like...da only way u can b an achiever!!!
"Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself. Being true to anyone else or anything else is ... impossible." - Richard Bach
Hey sweety ,
Thanks for being my cheerleader.....this self motivation thing is difficult
Post a Comment