Sunday, April 29, 2007

FRIENDSHIP PENCILS,CHOCOLATE BOXES AND LOTS MORE.........

1 whole year is up and its time to get philosophical......I started this blog as a vent for me to talk about stuff and to keep in touch with my writing........Someone asked me how I can actually talk about myself......But I do sensor myself a lot....I do realise that it is going to be read by quite a few people.....But as a person I am really frank......so most of my blogs are real.......

With one year in B-school I think I must talk about Issues more, because I have an intelligent mind that seeks debate.......my mind will only develop further by talking about issues.......but ofcourse I will not stop writing about me!!!!!!!You know I love the attention....

What you think happened on the last day of my exams?........I was pleasantly surprised by a box of chocolates.......I don't how the whole topic came up......but eventually I went to meet my friend to get my share of some chocs he was talking about.......but I didn't get one......I got a box......20 things ran through my head.....when I should have just graciously accepted......afterall my friends know I like chocolate so it was a simple gift ........btw friend the chocs are yummy......


















Thats the friendship pencil me and my chicas made in the boring negotiation class......actually there is no 1 who has challenged us enough to extend r creativity on pencils to anything else.........what you think girls......we're disguised genius's right?

So the experience you have only gets heightened by the people you experience it with right?We've basically scrapped of the paint and drawn some hearts and all our names are on it and also 'Friendship Pencil' .........;) We are a crazy bunch.....Miss Chrissy 'Issue' B ( thats me) , Mukta 'Curious' P, Priyanka 'Hurry' F, Shrimi 'Smart Alec' Sinha,Dolly 'the engaged' and Neha 'to be engaged'.......We use our superwomen strength to solve pronblems like where we want to eat when we're hungry and we may take a lil longer or make that lots longer to decide so thats why Pinks role is to hurry us up.......We take out r frustration out on our boyfriends......so thats y we have 2 people who are engaged and about to be......to help them get through this ordeal you see (: we have some unfortunates who have a fiery feminine streak and strong sense of whats right and whats wrong......thus we all get pulled into issues...that shouldnt have been there in the first place......not to mention the sarcasm hmmmmm and the humour.....who said women cannot laugh......and the curiosity to live life fully.......here's to you girls as our half mbas are over......lets toast to the remaining year and look forward to more adventure!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kavin said...

So the experience you have only gets heightened by the people you experience it with right?

Hey, congos on u officially being "Half-MBA"!!! And the above line that you have mentioned applies so well to every situation & cudnt agree with you more.

And waiting for the "Issues" with some of the fiery feminine streak throw in 4 good measure.

:)

Nay_Haa said...

cheers to the year gone by! love the way u've described our crack bunch of women!