TIME MACHINE
If I had a rupee for every wish I made I would be a millionaire. Sometimes I think why the hell am I dwelling in the past or the future. But somehow those are nicer places to be. I imagine myself a rich hot looking executive.......can't get myself to study though and can't remember to brush my teeth in the night. I imagine fun times I had,Don't want to believe that I can have them again.Can't even smile when someone is sincerely trying to make me laugh. Nothing in life should be that depressing. Can't wait to get out of college when I am in it. When I was at work couldn't wait to get back to the books.Backwards and forwards.......and the 'here and now' becomes something I was doing when I was trying to move ahead or when I was thinking about the past.
Wish that I could be here and now much more.It's the place where you realise that you are your full potential........where you get of your gadgets and spend time just listening and just doing.Where past hurts don't scare you cause you tackle each day as it comes and where you don't just dream about the future but make it happen.You dream a bigger dream because you know that you can do it. Where fear of failure does not come up because you never have to think about what happened in the past. So you try a 100 times. And a 100 times later you don't turn a cynic...........you just appreciate more........thats something I would wish for free
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well...cris i mirror da backwards n forwards thingie! it so often happens wid me also where i feel i should have been doing this and then when it happens..i say nahhh was better off there!!!
well put!
hey chrsy...was jus re-readin dis comment! and da more i read it...da more i see da depth and insight which u hv put into the piece. showed dis 2 neha also and evn she was amazed! you write beautifully
Post a Comment