CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT
It's the end of the year........lots of things have taken place and lots more to look forward too.
I broke up with my boyfriend, got into B-school,had my favorite uncle pass away, had 4 cavities ( luckily they were just fillings),moved home!!!!!!
With exams around the corner and marathon sessions of lectures behind me to finish portion........I ask myself what do I really want from life?
All I want this Christmas is my family around me and for them to be safe.I want my friends who are my pillars of strength to know how much I appreciate them.
When I got into B-school I thought it would be a great learning experience, don't misunderstand it is.......but mostly its about getting the certificate and getting the hell out of here........Did I not dream a dream big enough? Am I only worthy of such things as mugging and passing exams.
Sometimes these frustrating questions come up then I think of the people around me who have such faith in me.Faith in my decisions and look up to me.I then realise the onus is on me to do whatever I can to make this experience fullfilling,I have been given so many opportunities including this one. And at the end of the year I would say that this is what I am really thankful for though its the last time I will probably admit it...........I will probably be cool and act as if I did the college a favor by joining it.Welingkar Institute of Management you suck...........sucked me into wanting to better myself........to be the best...........there I admit it...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fianlly.. Proud of u gal..:)
Post a Comment